According to a 2014 Internet Security Report by Symantec, it found several key statistics on the rise:
- 91% increase in targeted attacks campaigns in 2013
- 62% increase in the number of breaches in 2013
- Over 552M identities were exposed via breaches in 2013
- 38% of mobile users have experienced mobile cybercrime in past 12 months
- 1 in 392 emails contain a phishing attacks
- Web-based attacks are up 23%
If these statistics concern you, then let us put you at ease by performing an information security audit of your IT systems. We’ll find the vulnerabilities, fix them, and provide ongoing monitoring of your systems to be sure that you don’t become part of these troubling statistics.